So, you’ve got engaged, and you’re starting to plan your wedding; here are some of the benefits of hiring an on-the-day wedding co-ordinator that you might want to consider:
- We can meet you at the venue prior to your wedding to run through the schedule and layout for the day
- You can benefit from our knowledge and experience in the industry, as we can take care of any last-minute details and ensure that nothing has been missed
- You can spend the morning of your wedding enjoying getting ready etc., whilst we can be meeting and liaising with the suppliers and ensuring everything is ready for your special day
- We can manage the running order for the day, so you relax and enjoy being with your guests without suddenly panicking that something needs to happen
- Your parents, Maid/Matron of Honour and friends will also be able to relax, happy in the knowledge that someone else if on-hand to deal with any last-minute problems (they will thank you for this!)
- This is a budget-friendly alternative to hiring a full wedding planner, and it still gives you complete control
- Some venues provide an event coordinator, but they are usually the person who you liaise with at the venue to make arrangements and discuss timings for the day; they won’t necessarily be on-hand to contact the photographer if they’ve not arrived or let the band know when they need to start performing
- If you are having a dry-hire venue, marquee or private residence wedding there will be no event coordinator provided by the venue, so we can help you bring everything together on the day
Hiring an on-the-day co-ordinator still gives you the full control of planning your wedding yourself, without having to deal with any of the stress on the day. After spending so much time (and money!) planning it, you should relax and enjoy your day, knowing that someone else is taking care of everything.
Get in touch with me today to discuss your upcoming wedding!